View Single Post
Basic-Master
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2008 , 17:46   Re: Pawn Studio 0.8.3 is out!

In fact, Pawn Studio does have a few flaws, most likely because I finished it for those who have been waiting for it, not for myself. Nonetheless, it's faster than AMXX-Studio and has an improved parsing system. I personally rarely use it because I've (almost) completely stopped coding things in Pawn, thus I cannot guarantee for any errors that might occur when you use it. I tried to break it when I was working on it and did not manage any issues so it was fine from mine point of view.

It's free and your choice, if you don't want to use it, feel free to use another editor of your choice. At the moment I'm really busy with a lot of other stuff so I simply don't have the time to fix most issues. If you find a bug, feel free to hand in a patch or join the development team but I just don't have enough time to fix up everything on my own. Meanwhile, I've moved on to D2007, too, and because of that, I'd have to migrate everything to the new version first. That would take some time for me as well (time I currently just don't have) so as I said, feel free to join this project to improve it.

anakin_cstrike: We talked about this issue a while back, get the latest version from SVN.
Send a message via ICQ to Basic-Master Send a message via MSN to Basic-Master