View Single Post
Roach
Writes love letters to sawce Daily
Old 05-07-2008 , 12:27   Re: Pawn Studio 0.8.3 is out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
I think this should be released as an alpha version and users should be warned before downloading. Like the other users, I ditched the old AMXx Studio and moved to Pawn Studio, but now I got that I have made a really bad decision. Pawn Studio crashes and stops responding all the time. I've lost hours of effort trying to use this thing.

This is not true. I don't know what kind of computer do you have, but AMXx Studio works better than Pawn Studio in my computer and it's way more stable than Pawn Studio.

You see that other people are having problems too. Please stop announcing this like a revolution in the coding universe and keep it away from public.
It's a beta release, its semi-stable...its released for public testing purposes. Why are you bitching about this? If you have issues with the program, why don't you do us all a favor and LIST the bugs and make a bug report on the thread so that we MIGHT be able to FIX the issues.

Those of us who tested the program can't catch everything, and make sure that everything is fixed. Why do you think its not an official 1.00 release?

Use your fucking head, jesus christ. And no, you flamebaited yourself, and you reported the post of another administrator, so no, I and the other administrators aren't going to do shit about your BAAAAAAWWWWWing.

Wanna be a bigger help? List steps on how how you might have had the crash occur. Chances are I or Basic-Master MIGHT be able to get it to reoccur. You don't have to post a dump file, just post steps on how you might have had it occur. A few bugs have been discovered by these trial and error processes, just with a few steps, and a test script to use that might have triggered the crash.
Now replace the word "good" with "dumb".
What was your rationale for proposing such a thing?

Last edited by Roach; 05-07-2008 at 12:32.