Thread: Hero: Longshot
View Single Post
Furonem
Old 05-01-2005 , 18:01  
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
Compile using the amx version because the code uses vexd, amxmodx will forward the vexd natives correctly to engine... don't forget to put the models in the models folder...
That seemed to work, I can actually buy weapons and pick things up. The power seems to work fine. I'm still getting the error report in the console though. It just keeps repeating.

Code:
L 05/01/2005 - 16:39:24: [ENGINE] Invalid player 0 (not in-game)
L 05/01/2005 - 16:39:24: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin
name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
L 05/01/2005 - 16:39:24: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) (plugin "sh_longshot.amxx")
- debug not enabled.
Also, what model(s) should I use? The AMX d/l comes with only "w_throwknife.mdl (291 KB)" and the AMXX one comes with "w_knifepack.mdl (47 KB)" and "w_throwknife.mdl (34 KB)". I had the two AMXX ones in my models folder, then I put the "w_throwknife.mdl (291 KB)" instead of "w_throwknife.mdl (34 KB)" when you told me to use the AMX d/l, but I left the "w_knifepack.mdl (47 KB)" in there. Why does AMXX come with 2 models and AMX only come with 1 (big) one. If you understood that, thanks.

Lastly, there is a "longshot_level" cvar, right?