View Single Post
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-26-2013 , 23:33   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.93
Reply With Quote #1042

OK, so here's 2.07

What's New
  • Prop Hunt now generates a config file: cfg/sourcemod/prophunt.cfg. This is a breaking change because it means any existing setting for ph_propmenu will be ignored. Make sure to update this configuration file after it's created. I've attached a sample config file, too, if you want to edit it before putting it on (but be aware it matches my server's settings not the default)
  • Fixed issue where a client index was being passed instead of a userid to a timer when fixing BLU players when setup time started. This may fix issues where BLU players were not unfreezing correctly.
  • Switched the corresponding timer for fixing RED players to use userids. This is to prevent errors when a player disconnects before the timer fires.
  • New Cvar: ph_gamedescription. Default 1. If set to 1 and SteamTools is installed on the server, it changes the game description to Prop Hunt. ph_adtext is ignored if this is set to 0.
  • New Optional Dependency: TF2Attributes. Required for the next two CVars.
  • New Cvar: ph_stripsetbonuses. Requires TF2Attributes. Defaults to 1. Strips all attributes that are set directly on players. Mainly for set attributes, such as the Milkman Scout health bonus and Attendant Pyro speed bonus, but could affect attributes set by other plugins. Has no effect on attributes set on weapons.
  • New Cvar: ph_preventfalldamage. Requires TF2Attributes. Defaults to 0. If set to 1, prevents all players from taking fall damage. Set to 0 by default for compatibility reasons.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (prophunt.sp - 105 views - 75.9 KB)
File Type: smx prophunt.smx (35.0 KB, 111 views)
File Type: cfg prophunt.cfg (863 Bytes, 127 views)

Last edited by Powerlord; 06-26-2013 at 23:55.