View Single Post
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-25-2013 , 11:36   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.93
Reply With Quote #1041

To those of you who were seeing players stuck frozen: Were these players only Pyros? I just noticed that the call to Timer_DoEquipBlu at arena_round_start was sending a client index while Timer_DoEquipBlu was expecting a client userid.

Anyway, I need to test it first, but I should have version 2.07 out soon. Changes planned for this version are:
  • Fixed issue where function for fixing BLU players was passed a client index when setup time started; the function expects client userids. This may fix issues where BLU players were not unfreezing correctly.
  • Switched function for fixing RED players to use userids to prevent errors when a player disconnects before the timer fires.
  • Add optional dependency on TF2Attributes.
  • Added cvar ph_stripsetbonuses which defaults to 1. Requires TF2Attributes to set to 1. Setting this cvar strips both the Scout Milkman set bonus and the Pyro Attendant set bonus and downside... filthy cheaters. (This needs testing)
  • Added cvar ph_falldamage which defaults to 1. Requires TF2Attributes to set to 0. Setting to 0 prevents all players from taking fall damage.

Last edited by Powerlord; 06-25-2013 at 11:57.