View Single Post
MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 10-08-2008 , 22:36   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by zssz
Also have tested this on different modes, we mostly play plague and this is the mode with the "nerfed" speed. Is there a setting that you have in some part of the code to multiple speed on Plague mode?
Definitely not. This is the code that handles player's speed so it should always be correctly set (except for freezetime, during which players should be completely frozen)
Code:
    // Set Player MaxSpeed     if (g_frozen[id])     {         set_pev(id, pev_velocity, Float:{0.0,0.0,0.0}) // stop motion         set_pev(id, pev_maxspeed, 1.0) // prevent from moving     }     else if (!g_freezetime)     {         if (g_zombie[id])         {             if (g_nemesis[id])                 set_pev(id, pev_maxspeed, get_pcvar_float(cvar_nemspd))             else                 set_pev(id, pev_maxspeed, float(g_zclass_spd[g_zombieclass[id]]))         }         else         {             if (g_survivor[id])                 set_pev(id, pev_maxspeed, get_pcvar_float(cvar_survspd))             else                 set_pev(id, pev_maxspeed, get_pcvar_float(cvar_humanspd))         }     }
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobas
Hi, is there anyway to show last human as a red point on radar like dropped bomb? I try to find it, but i dont. Sorry for my english, and thanks in advance.
It's possible with a sub-plugin, though no one has made it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stixsmaster
hey all,
I suspect the plugin has not been altered much since I last used it...
Hi, not significantly. You can always take a look at the changelog at the first page.