View Single Post
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 07-08-2018 , 18:31   Re: Need plugin which uses Database for force join
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahimel View Post
Hello guys, I am beginner at scripting so I need your help. I need plugin which checks in database if steamid64 'player_spot' = 'player5 to player10' connect to CT , else to T

Thanks for help.
It sounds like a request, where you want the full code to be made by somenoe else and provided in a working state to you, as such, I have moved your post into Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests .

People tend to be active on the forums that they are interested in, so if they are interested in assisting you with your code when you have issues (Scripting section), they may not necessarily be interested in providing full code (which would belong to "Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests "), and the other way around.

I therefore suggest you pay more attention in the future, and post them only in the most relevant section of the board, and not just the first section you see. This way will bring the best and most useful responses..

Edit 2018-07-10 141 CEST: I have now merged all your threads (cross posts about the same issue), do NOT cross post the same thing towards multiple threads, and do not bump. If no one responds, there are usually things you can do better in your explanation, such as explaining how the code reacts when you use it, including all error output it produces, etc.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].

Last edited by DarkDeviL; 07-10-2018 at 08:33.