View Single Post
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 02-27-2011 , 12:46   [CS:S] Weapons CleanUp (Barrearmas)
Reply With Quote #1

Curent Version: v1.1

Description:

This plugin remove all weapons from the map every X seconds (configurable), useful for a bunny hop mod, deathmatch and mods where the weapons on the ground are not useful and prevents guns spam. Can also be adjusted so that only a admin command can remove the weapons.

Command:

sm_broom - Admin command for remove all weapons from the ground.

sm_escoba - Comando de admin para remover todas las armas del suelo.

CVar's:

sm_barrearmas_repeticion <1/0> , 1 on, 0 off. Function: If set to 0 then it will disable the auto broom and will only be for admin command. Default: 1

sm_barrearmas_msg_auto <1/0> , 1 on, 0 off. Function: If set to 1 is the activated every time a message is passed on the broom by the repeater. Default: 0

sm_barrearmas_msg_cmd <1/0> , 1 on, 0 off. Function: If set to 1 is then activated every time a message is passed on the broom admin command. Default: 1

sm_barrearmas_interval <10.0/20.0/30.0/40.0/∞> Function: Determines every X seconds to remove the weapons falls. Default: 30.0 (30 seconds)

To install:

Unzip in cstrike/

Changelog

Version 1.0
code released
Version 1.1
Translation integration

Credits:

Based in the plugin Weapon Cleanup of TechKnow and enhanced with new features created for me ( Franc1sco Steam: franug )

Donations (optional):

If you apreciate my work, you can donate me via paypal or with a trade offer

Download:

Main repository
Direct download
Code changes

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 12-20-2015 at 08:14. Reason: file format changed to .zip
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco