View Single Post
pendragon
Old 03-16-2005 , 13:11  

@Deags & BigBaller

Last time I spoke with Deags, I asked him how much different this plugin was to BigBaller's and I was told that they were (for all intents and purposes) two different plugins.
I also asked him if I should begin using his plugin since BigBaller's version still works fine for my DoD servers and I honestly have no complaints with it.
I was told that I shouldnt upgrade just yet.
My last bit of conversation with Deags was for him to please notify in his first post that this was a different plugin than BigBaller's so that people could be aware of the situation and not see it as a new upgrade of the same plugin by a different author.

I noticed that the previously mentioned warning has been removed and its looking more and more like Big Baller's plugin has been supersceeded by Deags'.

Can a list of differences please be drawn up (or at least features of one and features of the other) so that people can know at what point the two plugins are the same and when this one does in fact supersceed BigBallers?

If I am simply in err... please forgive me. But I'm sure im not the only confused one.

TO BOTH OF YOU - i thankyou very much for all the work you've done.
To BigBaller - Your dedication thus far to the community has been very much appreciated and I can't honestly see my servers without your plugin. Thank you for all that you have done.