View Single Post
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 11-24-2014 , 11:16   Re: Server 1.6 crashs
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
If I was to create a debugged version, would somebody be willing to install it and reproduce the error?
Sorry for continously forgetting, but attached is the promised debugged version. It will create a file called psay_86.log, just attach that file once you notice a crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillin View Post
We get this problem since we installed HLStatsX:CE on our CSS and CS:GO server.
Then you have a different problem as this crash is specific to GoldSrc

Quote:
So it is not just related to Stable or DEV Builds of AMXMOD-X. You should not be using a DEV build to report this problem. The stable version is 1.8.2. So this particular problem should not have even been posted to begin with?
There is nothing wrong with 1.8.3 and bugs should always be reported.

Quote:
Right now we are on a DEV build with Source MOD so we are not reporting any problems until the newest STABLE build is out and running, re-compiled and running. They got broken this past week with the updates.
If you don't report problems now, then you will continue to encounter them later. Wouldn't you rather them fixed before the next release?
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (hlstatsx_commands_cstrike.sma - 439 views - 39.6 KB)

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).