View Single Post
The 5th Survivor
Old 07-24-2012 , 10:35   Re: [L4D] Plugin Voter
Reply With Quote #4

Thanks a bunch for this InspectorSPaceTime. I've been on a few servers that something very similar to this but couldn't find any public plugin that did it until I found yours

Tried it out with a few plugins and it seems to be working perfectly. BTW, do you think it would be possible to implement an option to vote on specific cvars with a specific value for each plugin? For example, with this plugin, you would specify in your plugin to allow voting on:

l4d_infectedhp_tank
l4d_infectedhp_boomer
l4d_infectedhp_hunter
l4d_infectedhp_smoker

and have a choice with values for each cvar. Those same servers that I mentioned that had a similar "plugin voter" have this as an option. I hope you can incorporate this because I don't see any other public plugin like yours.

Also, you may want to consider adding support for the graphical voting event system, like the one mention here.

Thanks again

EDIT: Is there a way to custom sort how the plugins appear on the menu? I put them in order but they appear in a completely different order in the menu. I even tried editing the name in the source of each plugin but they still come up as a random order.

Last edited by The 5th Survivor; 07-26-2012 at 12:57.