View Single Post
Jay Dogg
Old 02-07-2009 , 16:42   Re: [L4D] Director Controller (All4Dead)
Reply With Quote #40

Something else you may want to look in to. The force VS mode is very cool, I used to use L4D Director Enforcer to force VS mode on dead air and death toll but the problem with L4D Director Enforcer is that its on or its off and to turn it on (server is always on VS) or off (server is always on CO-OP) you have to change a config file and restart the server. And with my clan playing on the server it just didnt work out so I took it off, to hard for everyone to figure out. So your force vs mode I think needs to be tweak or you need to add some thing for this reason. After each map ends the setting go back to what they were meaning I started a VS lobby on Mercy then started up the game. Next I changed the map to the first dead air map. So at this point I got 4 human players on the human side and 4 people in spec mode. Then I turned on your force VS mode and the people in Spec can join the zombie team but after the first map ends and it start the second dead air map its back in co-op mode with 4 humans on the human side and 4 people in spec and I need to turn on your Force VS again and let the 4 people in spec mode join the zombie team. Now what I think should be add is a option to Full turn it on or off meaning off being the defualt for the map and on being always on (force VS). This would be good for a few reason's one being you could start a vs game on a normal vs map start your force VS and then change maps to a not vs map and have it be VS and already to go as soon as the server starts the new map. Second would be if someone (admin) leaves Force VS on and leaves the server and later so one else join the server and wants to play a co-op game they could just use your easy menu to change it back to co-op with out restarting the server or messing with config files.

P.S.
Thanks you so so much and I think you have way over done yourself with this amazing plugin

Last edited by Jay Dogg; 02-07-2009 at 16:49. Reason: To add a thanks to grandwazir