View Single Post
Wolfseye
Old 06-24-2014 , 04:43   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1444

Is it possible to make work with just 1 player instead of standard setting from 4 players on ? AFK for me is AFK, no matter if its just 1 player at the time. Any chance that can be changed ?

Also, is there a way to difference spectator and dead player ? In INSURGENCY (Coop) when you're dead, you have to wait until your other team mates are either dead or getting the next Objective before you can respawn. So I guess being dead and watching your team while you have to wait is in a way kinda spectating.

Because I tried to set it so dead players are excluded from being subject from AFK kick. But since in that case dead player equals Spectator in a way, the problem is that also spectating players (regular connected and went to spectator) are not being kicked because I think in this case being dead and spectate are the same. I dont know if that makes any sense what I am trying to explain.

I set it so spectators are being kicked as well, but it wont work. Spectators can stay no matter how long. And since there is no way I know in INS Coop, to disable Spectators, people just can go to Spectator and will not be kicked at all for being AFK.
Send a message via Skype™ to Wolfseye