Thread: Xp/level system
View Single Post
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2020 , 19:40   Re: Xp/level system
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremache View Post
Yes simple but not bad, i made it with only 500 lines without any problem and i have more nice things but in your plugin you use configs coding and for this reason your plugin has a lot of lines and codes but i didn't say your plugin is bad but when someone wants to edit to edit the plugin or remove something like rank or tags, will get so many errors and for fixing the errors need a long time.
That's the thing. If someone wants to edit something, he can do it via the configuration file. No changes are required in the .sma file. Everything can be disabled separately via the .ini file. This is what makes a plugin user-friendly, not hard-coding everything in the .sma file. Why would you want to remove the ranks? Isn't that the entire point of the plugin? But yes, they can also be removed via the config file, believe it or not, so your argument is invalid.

Quote:
Ohhh, Hey man i have did not encourage anyone to use anything just see plugin in the picture and go test level system v2.2 and you will know i was want to help him and give him what he want.
You're suggesting to use an unapproved and poorly coded plugin when a better alternative exists and was already suggested. The person already had doubts on what makes a plugin good, so yes, what you're doing is indeed encouraging him to make the suboptimal choice.

Quote:
Look It's not fight this is just a game and there's no one are care about it only old players and i have joined to this field to make my own mode, something like ZPA6.2.
That doesn't mean we should make the game bad. Obviously there are still many people that play and care about it. This forum wouldn't have existed right now if it was any different.

Quote:
It's a nice mod, amx files are selling for 250 euro The better thing in this mod is all of plugins of zp mod and amx modx combined to one plugin, you understand that and there's just one model for this mod, It didn't have any erorrs and It is protected from hacking confings.

There's only one person has retyped this mod but after he did it he is dead, i'm really sad for he.
Selling amxx files is against AMXX's policy and illegal.

Having everything combined in one plugin is the worst thing you can do. Not only that everything is disorganized and you can't easily make changes or find what you're looking for, you probably can't even disable specific plugins that are combined with each other. Speaking of which, you probably don't even have a .sma file to begin with, so all of those talks about being able to edit stuff goes drown the drain.

I'm telling you all of this like a friendly advice since you're clearly a beginner and not very familiar with AMXX. Just know that not everything is simple as it looks like.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 05-29-2020 at 19:52.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom