View Single Post
dungeon
Old 06-18-2016 , 11:36   Is this broken with PHP7?
Reply With Quote #1

Trying to do an install using XAMPP which has installed Apache/2.4.18 (Win32), OpenSSL/1.0.2e and PHP/7.0.6.

I'm at the point where I am adding the DB info to the config fie for the website however after I added the info I tried to connect to the site and I get the following errors

Code:
Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not  be constructors in a future version of PHP; DB_mysql has a deprecated  constructor in D:\xampp\htdocs\hlstatsx\includes\class_db.php on line 58

Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not  be constructors in a future version of PHP; Table has a deprecated  constructor in D:\xampp\htdocs\hlstatsx\includes\class_table.php on line 48

Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not  be constructors in a future version of PHP; TableColumn has a deprecated  constructor in D:\xampp\htdocs\hlstatsx\includes\class_table.php on line 515

Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in D:\xampp\htdocs\hlstatsx\includes\class_db.php:87 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\hlstatsx\hlstats.php(130): DB_mysql->DB_mysql('localhost', '', '', '', 0) #1 {main}   thrown in D:\xampp\htdocs\hlstatsx\includes\class_db.php on line 87
*note i replaced the config file with the blank one so it didn't show all my database info.

Anybody know what is going on here?

Last edited by dungeon; 06-18-2016 at 11:43.