View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   Emp` (115)
shine771
Old 03-23-2008 , 13:38   Players Drop Money v1.7 [UPDATED]
Reply With Quote #1

Players Drop Money 1.7
Updated and Fully Working!
Download THE new zip file!

This is my second submission here. This plugin adds more realism to Counter-Strike. When a player dies it drops the money instead of just adding money to the killer. Every player can collect the money. Sorry for the model. I'm not a good modeler/skinner. So if you can make/find a better Skin - go ahead. I searched, but i didn't find a plugin like this. I hope noone did make this before.

Cvars:
amx_dropmoney <1/0> (on/off) (default: 1)
amx_dropmethod
<1/2/3/4/5> (Player drops the amount of money you've set in amx_dropamount, Player drops half of his money, player drops random money, chooses a random money amount from 3 numbers, chooses a random number between 2 numbers) (default: 2)
amx_dropamount <0-16000> (How much money players will drop - ONLY if you're using 1. Dropping method!) (default: 300)
amx_droprandom <"1 2 3"> (Money amounts who are chosen random on player death, only if you use dropmethod 4!) (example - "200 900 1200") (default: "300 500 700")
amx_droprandomnums <"1 2">(2 Numbers, the amount of moneydropped from player will be chosen between these 2 numbers, ONLY if drop method is 5) (default: "300 7500")
amx_moneyfade <1/0> (on/off) (When you collect money - screen fades green for 1 second)(default: 1)
amx_playerdrop <1/0> (on/off) (Can player drop money while having knife in his hands)
amx_playerdropamount
<0-16000> (How much player will drop, if amx_playerdrop is On) (default: 1000)
amx_moneysound <1/0> (on/off) (When you pick up a money pile,you'll hear a sound) (default: 1)
amx_moneydivide <number>(Only if using dropmethod 2, it'll dividevictims money with this number) (default: 2)
amx_dropforce <number>(With how much force you'll drop moneywhen pressing G button, only if playerdrop is 1) (default: 10)

Include:
Quote:
#include <amxmodx>
#include <fakemeta>
You can change the model if you wan't, but be sure to share your model with us.
Quote:
new model[] = "models/w_money_new.mdl"
Change "models/w_money_new.mdl" to whatever your path to your model is.
I'm not really good at scripting, so you can suggest how to optimize this plugin.

Drop System
As you can see i have made a new drop system. I'm writing this because i think i didn't really explain how it works. Ok, lets say you're using drop method 2, you have $7000 and you get killed. You'll drop $3500(4 money piles). Because, each of 3 piles will contain $1000 and the 4th will contain $500. I hope for those who didn't get it reading the changelog, i have explained good enough.

Lately i have added a sound when you pickup money. If you're not satisfied with the sound i used, you can change it. Just open source(.sma) and change "money/money_sound.wav" with whatever the path to yoursound file is. You'll need the include file "money_ul", you can download it from the same place you downloaded Unlimited Money. Don't forget to compile it! ;)

Sorry, if my english isn't really good.
Thanks to all, who have helped me with my plugins!

Just made a new model. It's not really good, but better than the first one. But if you can make a better one, go ahead!

Quote:
To DO list:
*Add a new drop method:
>>>money that player drops is smaller than/larger than NUMBER.
Changes:
v1.7
*Fixed some glitches with some maps
*Added a cvar to change some options in dropmethod 2, see above
*Added a cvar to change the force when dropping money with knife
v1.6
*Added support for Unlimited Money(Just download pdm_ul, instead of pdm)
*Fixed the glitch when the player who kills - still gets $300
*Added a new cvar to control money picking sound.
*Added sound when you pick up money piles.
v1.5
*Fixed the drop system(when you drop with knife) now money drops in the direction in you're aiming.
*Fixed some glitches with picking money up.
v1.4
*Added another method(Random Money between 2 numbers)
*Now you can drop money with G(the button you drop weapons) while you have knife in your hands.
v1.3
*Fixed some bugs with money
*Added a new effect - Screen Fade(green)
v1.2
*Player drops more money piles.(Player money amount/1000)
*Money doesn't always fall in one place.(Added velocity when the money is dropped)
*Dropped money faces a random direction.(Random Angles)
*Fixed the possibility that player can get more than $16000
*If player has $16000, they can't pick up money piles
v1.1
*Fixed the bug when you can't pick up money sometimes (Thanks to X-olent for help)
v1.0
*Using switch instead of IF/ELSE
*Added a new method - random money(chooses a random money amount between 3 numbers)(thanks to Havoc for the suggestion)
v0.9
*Fixed problems with On/Off Cvar
*Made a new money model
v0.8
*Removed Cstrike module(using XxAvalanchexX Stocks instead)
*Added a new money dropping method(random money drop)
*Now you can change the amount of money you want victim to drop(1. Method)
v0.7
*Initial Release

NEW ScreenShots:
[IMG]http://img408.**************/img408/5092/newscreen1zz9.th.jpg[/IMG]
Attached Files
File Type: zip pdm.zip (13.3 KB, 14052 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (pdm.sma - 19331 views - 7.4 KB)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (pdm_ul.sma - 12483 views - 7.3 KB)

Last edited by shine771; 04-10-2008 at 06:55.