View Single Post
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 12-06-2006 , 15:51   Re: CSDM 2.1d beta
Reply With Quote #20

Glad to see some feedback for my beta...
Also I'm happy You found only such issues - the most serious seems to be that one with 4) pev - doesn't matter if it was also in official CSDM2.1 or if it's some my mistake - that one need to be fixed with the highest priority.
About the issues:
1. I need to test with the same map You were testing it. What was the setting for stripping weapons from the maps (in the section [settings] - strip_weapons setting)? What was that map? I have to reproduce it on my PC to better understand and see what happens in the code.
2. weapons_stay - I believe I can fix it
3. I haven't tested yet Your code - what is it supposed to do?
4. That one for sure must be there.
5. Yeah - make a screenshot, please.

About Your questions:
1. The map items file should contain some secondary weapons near spawn points. It's only the question who and how created the file with entities. I did the editor for entities - so now You can easy put any itmes You want to have them on Your map. Just try and also give some feedback if You found some issues with item-editor.
2. I don't know why You should grab as bonus the ammo without pickuping the weapon? Try this way - drop Your current weapon and pickup that one You can see (the same type) from the ground - Your ammo should be as one clip full (I think). I haven't seen any specyfication of DM - how does it should work - maybe better wait for some answer from Bailopan.

If You can test with itemmode disabled the weapon restrictions - I mean limited amount of some weapons per map for on team - I mean for example:
[item_restrictions]
m4a1 3
ak47 2
deagle 4
etc - if it's working correctly for You (with itemmode disabled). I need for that some feedback, too.
During few days I'll try to post some newer beta with fixes for the issues You mentioned above.