View Single Post
CDboy
Old 09-02-2020 , 11:49   Re: [CSGO] GOTV not always enabled on my DS
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
First for all, when change cvar tv_enable to 1, server increase max players slot by 1.
This how server not lose player slot and SourceTV fit in, taking one slot.

Spectators who connect to SourceTV, doesn't appear in server.
SourceTV bot is relay, it broadcast gameplay from server to spectators.
So you not lose player slot because of spectators in GOTV.
Thanks so much for your answers. They are so helpful!

So I have done what you said, and my server's GOTV is active now. That really helps.

If you have time, could you please look at my tiny problem: I found that if I want to connect to my server's GOTV, I have to connect to it as a player firstly (connect <ip>:27015), then type "connect <ip>:27020" when I am in-game. If I type "connect <ip>:27020" in game main menu, the console reads:

PHP Code:
connect <ip>:27020
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Restart' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Back' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Pause' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Slow' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Play' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Fast' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Next' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
ChangeGameUIStateCSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN
Connecting to 
public(<ip>:27020) ...
Server using '<none>' lobbiesrequiring pw nolobby id ffffffffffffffff
ChangeGameUIState
CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
**** Unable to localize '#GenericConfirmText_Label' on panel descendant of 'MMStatus'
ChangeGameUIStateCSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU 
Why?