View Single Post
sidwiz4348910
Old 05-10-2017 , 10:16   Ready servers and assemblysszzz
Reply With Quote #1

Hi so well i been in the counter strike world for a shit load of time and i have seen that the dying servers are literally just throwing away their payed plugins and the entire server files and etc..

Well i got hold of many of em but the problem is.... consider me noob:

I have assembly with the .amxx plugins ( didnt compile they were already there ), actually i have entire cstrike folder. The problem comes i wish to make a server ( dont ask why or how ) and i want to use those assemblies and entire files. I wish to try them first in a dedicated server with bots ( they already have podbots ). But yea as a noob would simply copy paste the addons and etc folders i did the same. For some reason the game freezes as soon as the loding is finished, so does the HLDS. Some of them work some of them dont. I have 2 popular ZM+CSO servers from NiKe and Dubrava ( crazy nice modders in russian community of zombie plague ). One already has hlds and the other one is simply cstrike folder. If someone can attatch a post or help me a little or at least guide me wth i am doing lol it would be appreciated.

One more question... can i host cs1.6 via my laptop? I mean it does have pretty nice hardware? Dont worry about network shit i got that i will do that ( dont ask ) )))

You read entire post! Congratz! May you be blessed and free from suffering from noobs like me.

GOOD DAY COMMUNITY!