View Single Post
kiljon
Old 11-10-2015 , 19:09   Re: CVAR Problem
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLuigi9000 View Post
Thank you so much so this "update" for me!Yes, I had even tried to adjust the cfg file manually,with no luck.Thank you once again sir/ma'am for this update and awesome plugin!Have a nice day!

EDIT:Unfortunately I had tried the modified smx file with the same results.I even tried putting sm_extendedspeedmeter_unit 2 in start.bat,autoexec.cfg and server.cfg at the same time with no luck.I am using this plugin on Counter Strike:Global Offensive if that helps at all.Have a nice day sir/ma'am!(Can I know your gender? :p)
Hi, I'm not sure why my gender matters, but I'm male. Also, sorry for these late responses.

Back on topic, I don't know why this isn't working out since I changed the default setting to u/s. So I decided to make another fix where I remove the possibility of changing the unit and set it to u/s. Please check the smx file in the attachment and let me know if this helped.

I also tested it out to make sure it works, and it did. (on a CS:S server since I somehow can't connect to my CS:GO server, why is everything going wrong :c)
Attached Files
File Type: smx extendedspeedmeter.smx (48.1 KB, 169 views)