View Single Post
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-28-2015 , 21:00   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.0b 28/June/2015)
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowredWolf View Post
Hello
I have a few suggestions how this plugin could be improved.

Could you possible add another Hook event? Onplayerhurt or such.
Would it be possible that you could make the start zones either 1. higher, 2. Only show on ground? - It's pretty annoying to look at a zone that's only the height of a player.

I've tried to edit a bit in the plugin for my own needs, but I get a few errors when trying to compile it(Picture. Would be awesome if you'd be able to help with these errors!

But overall this is a really nice timer plugin! I've been looking for a timer plugin for my servers and have tested many different types of timers and time being, this one seems like my best choice. I hope you will continue developing this and do an amazing job!

Cheers!
I'll make zones x1.5 higher
Also, before I make an OnPlayerHurt event, why would you need it for? You can hook it through other plugins already.

About your compilation error, update your "scripting" directory to match the one on the newest SourceMod 1.7 release.

And I'd like to thank you very much for your feedback! I really appreciate it.

!!UPDATE!!
29/June/2015 1.1b -
shavit-zones:
Fixed a weird issue with mapzones.
Made mapzones higher, now the preview drawing of the zones when you make them and the zone you see at the confirm menu is the same.

shavit-core:
Fixed an errors spam that would happen if mapzones aren't loaded.

Last edited by shavit; 06-28-2015 at 21:32.