Thread: Zombie:Reloaded
View Single Post
Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 09-06-2013 , 17:17   Re: Zombie:Reloaded
Reply With Quote #63

rhelgeby

You are a Zombie Guru, so I thought that mabe i could get some help here. I started playing ZH at its start. I'm using "russys" ZHR plugin but russy is not supporting it at this time. Can You Please help me or tell me if I can do this?

Zombie Horde has a zombie that has no arms or legs. I'm not sure but I think it was called the Ghost Zombie or Shock Zombie. I have this zom on my CSSZH server but it has no weapon but it will still will kill. As You know all ZH zoms only have knives (The CSS Ghost Zombie is nothing like the L4d2 Ghost zoms or the Zombie torso zom. so don't get confussed).
I think the CSSZH Ghost Zomnie was first introduced to ZH after the Charple Zom it would shock it's oponets with a 6 foot or less, lightning style shock. That shock was simular to the L4D2 Witch lightning but did not reach as far. RTCW had Lopers with the correct type of shock. In my effort to restore ZH gameplay to the original style, I'd like to put the a shock or lightning back on this zom. Please help if You Can. thank's DBD....

Last edited by Deathrow Bo Dean; 09-06-2013 at 17:29.