View Single Post
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 11-18-2006 , 04:08   Re: Help How to turn off radar CSDM? and podbot
Reply With Quote #11

OK - now I've got what You meant. But how about that below?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN View Post
If there was a radar_disable option for the FFA section (0=none, 1=scramble, 2=client disable), with 1 being the default, I'd say it's okay. But changing client settings by default is bad.
You mean - if I'll add the option "radar_disable" in FFA section with default 1=scramble action, that stuff with hideradar can stay in the code (for the option 2=client disable)? If some server admin will decide to use that option - the clients of his server will have the same issues, so it will be bad anyway...

About that scramble - maybe there is a way to "clean" the radar - send to the user the info (as radar message) like "the teamnates are dead" (or something like that) - so the radar will show nothing. As I described it few posts before and the user was complaining, too, the current method (in the original csdm_ffa plugin) is not satisfacting, so we need to find some better solution.