Thread: amx_forceuse
View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   Brad (55)
coldkillerlips
Old 05-28-2006 , 04:02   amx_forceuse
Reply With Quote #1

I used the search button and didn't find anything. If this plugin has already been posted moderator please delete it.

Description: This plugin is used to Forceuse entities. Tested with AMXX 1.71, AMXX 1.01 and AMXX 1.75a

For example: Lets say your playing TSRP and you as admin don't have a key to a door, you just have to type amx_forceuse in the console and boom it's opened.

I haven't tested it too much so tell me if there is any bugs and i'll try to fix it. This is my first plugin so it's REALLY REALLY simple.

If you have any suggestions on clean up or easier ways to do this please tell me.

Code:
commands:
say /forceuse - Forceuse an entity.
amx_forceuse - Same as above.
amx_forceuse_toggleaccess <playername> - Add or remove access to command.
amx_forceuse_checkaccess <playername> - Change access to command.
If you need anything clarified tell me.

Credits:
Some methods taken from Harbu's plugins.
Silencer for added commands and code fixes.

Updated To Use cmd_access to check for ADMIN_BAN, and also added command say /forceuse and also uses is_valid_ent someone tell me if i did that right.

Updated by Silencer to use proper cmd_access and added commands amx_forceuse_checkaccess and amx_forceuse_toggleaccess. Silencer has been added to the credits.
[/list]
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_forceuse.sma - 2419 views - 3.2 KB)

Last edited by coldkillerlips; 07-29-2006 at 15:23.