View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   devicenull (200)
johnjg75
Veteran Member
Old 07-21-2004 , 07:00   CVAR Commands Pack
Reply With Quote #1

This is my first plugin! A few CVARS that are included in the file instead of using amx_cvar which saves time and you dont need to remember all of the CVAR names.
Code:
/***************************************************************** * AMX_CVARS by SnipaJ *===================== * * Change Log *------------ * v1.5 * - added amx_hostname, amx_grav, and amx_lan * * v1.2 * - added amx_c4timer, amx_startmoney, amx_tkpunish and amx_flashlight * * v1.1, * - added amx_buytime and amx_roundtime * *v1.0, * - made plugin and realeased * - 2 commands  amx_ff and amx_freezetime *******************************************************************/ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc>
After the command you put the value of the CVAR that it effects. It's just to simplify things. I hope this helps many people that dont have the time to remember everything (such as myself) and to type everything. It simplifies RCON and is overall better.
Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_cvars.sma - 3090 views - 3.7 KB)