View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   twistedeuphoria (82)
CubicVirtuoso
Old 08-12-2005 , 18:36   AMX LightningAdmins
Reply With Quote #1

AMX_LightningAdmin a requested admin announcing plugin

By: CubicVirtuoso
August 2005

Requested by: warlock

Warlock wanted a plugin that would load a custom admin list full of steamids and annouce when that player joined the server. Also he wanted it so that when they joined the server (or spawned in a round of CS) they would get struck by lightning much like the effect in my own plugin PopeLightning. So I decided to help him out since I already had half of it written.

Create a txt file in your configs folder called adminslist.txt Each line in adminslist.txt should be a SteamID useing ";" comments out lines so they are ignored by the plugin

This plugin uses my popelightning effects so you can check them out by checking out the pope lightning screenshots:

Screenshots

Enjoy!

Note: I could potentially fix up the plugin so it reads your users.ini instead of another text file. If enough people want me to do this then I will. However I was just following the rules set out by the requester.

Suggestions Comments welcome

NOTE NOTE: I need someone to test if this works on CS Round restarts. I have tested it on other mods but not CS. Someone please tell me if it does the same effect in CS when the round restarts. Thanks.

Code:
#include <amxmodx> // Amx mod include definitions #include <fun> // Fun Module #include <amxmisc> // Useful functions #include <engine> // Engine Plugin new PLUGIN[]="LightningAdmin" new AUTHOR[]="CubicVirtuoso" new VERSION[]="1.02"

UPDATE Version 1.02: Fixed for reset round
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_lightningadmins.sma - 3094 views - 7.3 KB)