View Single Post
turtlecool
Old 04-10-2018 , 15:09   Re: Say Sounds (including Hybrid Edition) (4.0.8)
Reply With Quote #1267

Quote:
Originally Posted by micazoid View Post
They are shipped with Sourcemod itself? Look on your server in the folder /addons/sourcemod/extensions/ there should be the files. If not download again sourcemod and upload the extensions again.

Other questions: You are running a windowsserver? (obvius though, but I better may ask)

For what game is this?
Are there any other errors? Maybe on startup?
I looked into my extensions folder and I have "clientprefs.ext.dll" but I don't seem to have "dbi.sqlite.ext.dll"

If you mean "You are running a windows server?" by if I'm on windows then that would be a yes and this is for a TF2 server.
Now for any other errors, this is all the errors I get:
Code:
L 04/10/2018 - 14:58:23: [SM] Unable to load extension "dbi.sqlite.ext": error code 0000007e
L 04/10/2018 - 14:58:23: [SM] Unable to load extension "clientprefs.ext": Could not load DB Driver "sqlite"
L 04/10/2018 - 14:58:23: [SM] Unable to load plugin "clientprefs.smx": Required extension "Client Preferences" file("clientprefs.ext") not running
L 04/10/2018 - 14:58:23: [SM] Unable to load plugin "saysounds.smx": Required extension "Client Preferences" file("clientprefs.ext") not running
Please try to go easy on me as I am new to all this server stuff and I'm looking to learn more and understand why things are broken as so I may learn how to fix these problems on my own.

Edit: I have fixed this problem, my anti virus was attacking dbi.sqlite.ext

Last edited by turtlecool; 04-11-2018 at 16:32. Reason: fixed