View Single Post
leichenclub
Old 09-09-2012 , 19:24   [CS:GO] ! ! ! Simple-Special-Script ! ! ! -> sm-sss
Reply With Quote #1

= [CS:GO] Simple Special Script =
sm_sss.smx / sm_sss.sp / sm_sss.cfg

Hi friends,

I need a simple Plugin (script), that I used for CS:S with Eventscripts (Now, I want to use only Sourcemod and hope that anyone can do the same via Sourcemod - I'm not sure).

It's very simple:

-> If anybody hurts a teammate (not an enemy), he should hear a sound like "ouch.mp3" and get slapped with 0 demage (fly a little bit)
-> If a terrorist stops planting the bomb, before the bomb is really planted, he should get slapped with 0 demage (fly a little bit) and hear a sound like "idiot.mp3"
-> If a counter-terrorist stops defusing the bomb, before the bomb is really defused, he should get slapped with 0 demage (fly a little bit) and hear a sound like "idiot.mp3"

Please could anyone help me, or do this for me?
Can it be possible to do this with a simple Sourcemod-Script, or could it only be realized via ES?

(The sourcecode for any existing es_script could'nt easily be converted, cause that are too many files in ES and they needs a complete new code for sourcemod - I need a complete new plugin for this...)
A response would be very appreciated... thanks to you... Please, please, please help...

Example:
Attached Files
[-] Get Plugin or Get Source
[-] sm_sss.cfg <- a config.cfg to indicate your sound-files and configure
[-] sm_sss.sp <- the uncoded file (if you give it)
[-] sm_sss.zip <- soundfiles to add in your "music/your_folder/sss"
(only an example to show downloadable files - the sounds can be given by me)

Last edited by leichenclub; 09-09-2012 at 20:56. Reason: adding an example for the files - this plugin could be very useful for the most administrators of gameservers