View Single Post
Edison1318
Old 10-12-2018 , 22:43   Re: [L4D2] All 8 Survivors For Windows [20/9/2018]
Reply With Quote #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry_21 View Post
Good day Edison, hopefully and you can clarify this doubt, I'm playing with friends on local server, install the package you leave to have the 8 survivors and all good but I have run into the following bug, when switching from map to another the companions who have connected with me change their character they had in the previous map except me. I wanted to know if this only works as it should in dedicated server or also presents the same problem?
Yea, that's one of the problem I'm trying to solve. And I do appreciate that you follow my guide to get 8 survivors in your server as well. Usually it's only stable on dedicated server, but I didn't want to use it cause it slows down my pc. So I rather just use local server anyway to play with them. You had to bare with that your bots sometimes switch your character every transition to another map. Unless you want to change to their own character you remember. For instance, the survivor bot supposed to be Bill but changed to Coach, so you use /csc command to change Coach back to Bill.