View Single Post
cybersquare420
Veteran Member
Old 11-18-2009 , 08:49   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #11

great to see someone pick this up... r-rehl has started chasing women and lost interest in development... i asked him about it a while back...
i have one request... I run a bot server, and the bots all score to one account, so in 1 day they will amass over 100000 points, and take fiorst place unless i delete the account every day...
I was wondering if u could put a fake client check into the code to stop the database from recording points for the bots. I still want the players to get kill points for killing the bots, just no score for bots killing/capping etc.
also, on that note, it would be cool if there was a cvar for adjusting the points awarded for a bot kill... sm_bot_point_ratio 1.0 or something similar... the bots are less of a challenge than a real player, so i would like to give 1/2 points for killing a bot...
As always i am willing to guinee-pig any development u may do before release (i did this for r_rehl as well) pm me if u are interested in a windows dedicated server for testing, i have several.

thanx in advance