View Single Post
GsiX
gee, six eggs
Old 09-16-2012 , 22:13   Re: [L4D2] self get up
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatyak View Post
Tested again - seems to work now... odd. Not sure... however it appears to work now almost every time. One time it didn't finish.. not sure why... will try it tonight for the games.
Let me get this straight, this plugin has noting to to with the game end round, i didn't touch anything of the director ability. As i said before, your game didn't end because u were caught with the glitch of the "[L4D, L4D2] No Death Check Until Dead" plugin. If you can reproduce when and where the condition of the glitch, i can mod "[L4D, L4D2] No Death Check Until Dead" plugin for u otherwise u can report back to the original developer. I v tested as what you claim before but it never happen to me tough. Many server that was experience game never ending is only when using that plugin.

EDIT: Otherwise if u were caught in the non ending game scenario again you type in console "sm_cvar director_no_death_check 0", the game will end. When the new round begin again you set it back to "sm_cvar director_no_death_check 1". That all i can think of. This director mod not come from my plugin. As long as survivor dead round always end.

Last edited by GsiX; 09-16-2012 at 22:32.