View Single Post
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Location: The Cookie Jar... or Pullman, WA (Washington State University)
Old 10-28-2007 , 00:34   Re: Getting back into the scene...
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtp10181 View Post
ooook... I know how to find my plugins, and also how to view the plugins section. I was wondering, coming from people who RUN servers, what plugins people are using.

I can even see what servers are using my most recent plugins (with the jtp10181 cvar).

http://game-monitor.com/search.php?s...&type=variable

1700+, not bad.
Lol I know you knew how to check everything yourself but I was merely saying to check when the last posts were made regarding your plugins, and if a long time ago, you could probably ignore them or create a major update to release. As per the new ones, then you could do some more maintenance on the fly...

1700+ people using your plugins is awesome because they still like them even though they are probably not necessarily maintained (er, weren't). I say you just release some optimized updates to your plugins maybe to meet current demands? (I have not read any of your plugins for quite some time now so for all I know, they all still meet demands - also, I don't even recall when you left.)

But I definitely remember you and good to see you back :-)

Slmclarengt

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!