View Single Post
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 03-27-2020 , 15:06   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Weapon Fire Modes
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZk View Post
nice !, I was also thinking about doing this when I saw a workshop mod that did the same thing, but there was always the scar rifle problem :/
I don't know if the best solution, maybe I modified the type of ammunition in the weapon configuration to another type of rifle, I remember that I saw another mod that edited the scar as if it were an m16.
I'm working on allowing the scar to use burst like it does in this plugin, 3 bullets then stops shooting until fire is released, and normal operation. Not really interested in changing the behavior of the scar. Also working on getting sniper rifles to have auto/burst/single shot like the pistols. Problem with the scar and sniper rifles is that they have to be handled just like the pistols are in this plugin in order to manipulate them, doesn't quite work like the rest of the automatic weapons. My only issue with the snipers is using Zoom to change modes. I think i can remedy that by requiring players to hold zoom for a sec or 2 or just changing the button. but for now the plugin works quite well as is.

Last edited by MasterMind420; 03-27-2020 at 15:07.