View Single Post
xOR
Veteran Member
Old 04-04-2007 , 22:39   xREDIRECT 1.0RC1 release

xREDIRECT 1.0RC1 has been released. read the changelog in the first post to see what has changed. also note that there is currently only english and german included in the language file, this will change later (many other languages are already translated for this version).
for those who don't know: RC stands for Release Candidate. this means that this version is beta and is in a feature freeze state: no new features will be added until final release, only bugs are fixed. if it is considered stable it will become the stable 1.0 version of this plugin. if not an RC2 will be released.

while 1.0 stable is not planned to be the last version further progress in the future will probably be slower. the reason is that xREDIRECT has already very many features and proved to be stable and reliable in the past, there is only few things missing and i want to concentrate on new projects. one of this new projects will also be interesting for AMXX users - even for a wider group of them. i will announce it here as soon as it is finished.

of course i will stay here in the forum for help and support - although i think users should help each other some more instead of letting only me do this - isn't this what a forum is for?
there are some exceptions though: thanks to Mordekay again at this point.

Last edited by xOR; 04-05-2007 at 14:05.