View Single Post
AbNeR_CSS
Old 07-17-2016 , 13:02   [CSGO/CSS] AbNeR MapRestrictions (Dust2) **UPDATED 2019**
Reply With Quote #1

Plugin to restrict areas in maps depending on the number of players.
I set de_dust2 map to
  • Less than 6 players allows Long only.
  • More than 5 players and less than 10 allows Cat and Long.
  • More than 9 players allows entire map
Configuration

If you installed older version named abner_dust2 delete abner_dust2.smx file from plugins folderbefore update to the new version.

File abner_maprestrictions.cfg will be autocreated in sourcemod/cfg first time you run the plugin.
  • abner_maprestrictions_autorefresh - Refresh props when player joins a team our disconnect.
  • abner_maprestrictions_msgs - Show message when round starts.
Messages are configured in sourcemod/data/de_dust2.ini in "Messages" section of the file. Configure this as you wish following the model.

For a while only de_dust2 is configured in this plugin, you can try change positions in sourcemod/data/de_dust2.ini or even create new files for other maps like de_inferno.ini and configure the positions following the example of de_dust2.ini. (This will take some work) In future i will make some menu to save custom positions of maps in game (I would accept help to do that )

Source Code / Support / Suggestions
Direct Download

Last edited by AbNeR_CSS; 01-12-2023 at 17:45. Reason: UPDATED v1.2.1 02/02/2019