View Single Post
dalata
Old 10-17-2018 , 22:10   Re: [CS:GO] Experimental: Zombie Plague 8.4.0
Reply With Quote #650

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubka View Post
My mod not cause those things, all errors connected to mod with [ZP] prefix and will be throwing from zbm3_core.smx.

Those single caused by sm and cant cause crashes.
May be your sm and mm is old? because one dev who use my core for his server had crash only once in 3 month and only by overlimmiting handles limit , which even was caused by other plugin.

I need to have a look on dump crash, many thing possibly can cause it, like a modules (dhook), mod woundnt work without classes, it thowes all errors in console if you did smth wrong, read them at first!
Yes I realized that these errors have nothing to do with plugin, sorry xD

SM and MM are both latest build (SM 1.9.0 & MM 1.11)

Maybe the crash has something to do with running on windows/my pc? I didn't test it with linux.

Everything else in the plugin works fine... (classes, weapons, extraitems), I was trying to disable plugins one by one to try and see what's causing the crash.

Anyway, I made a crash dump file for you to see! I put it as .rar and uploaded it to Google Drive since it's big. Get it here.

Thanks for helping me gupka I appreciate the time you're taking to figure this out since I understand that I'm the only one (until now) who has this problem.
Send a message via AIM to dalata Send a message via Yahoo to dalata