View Single Post
Oshizu
Veteran Member
Old 12-02-2014 , 07:49   Re: Using Navigation Meshes to find path?
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeMan View Post
Thanks. Right now I am having a problem with the navmesh plugin, already created an issue at github. If anyone feels like helping, here's the 'error':
http://i.imgur.com/oq1WE9X.png
It might be caused by too long time of loading navigation perhaps?
This can be userful to you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN View Post
Hi All,

If you're using SourceMod 1.6 snapshots, I've just added an experimental feature. If a plugin takes too long to execute - for example, it has a bug that causes your server to hang or infinite loop - SourceMod will now try to terminate the plugin. If that happens you'll get an error like this:

Code:
L 08/14/2013 - 23:47:20: [SM] Plugin encountered error 30: Script execution timed out
L 08/14/2013 - 23:47:20: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "test.smx":
L 08/14/2013 - 23:47:20: [SM]   [0]  Line 13, test.sp::OnPluginStart()
This feature is zero-cost and should not incur any performance overhead. I've also taken care to make sure it doesn't introduce spurious timeouts where none occurred. However, if you find any bugs, please do let me know.

The timeout can be configured or disabled in core.cfg via the new "SlowScriptTimeout" option. It defaults to 8 seconds.

Thanks!
If it's not some infinite loop and loading just takes long time it should be fine. Change in core.cfg "SlowScriptTimeout" to 30 secondsmaybe