View Single Post
SirLamer
Old 09-29-2009 , 04:14   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #7

Do you mean you want to try a demo of the web software?

I don't have a public demo set up, but that is an interesting idea. I will look into doing that. Since a demo would have to clean out songs once in awhile, it'll require an little extra code that I haven't written yet. But I will consider it and link to it here if I do it.

Keep in mind that the real product is not the web software, it's the in-game plugin. The website is honestly very simple, functional, and boring.

BDeep, I am doing some research on your error. This is the first time I've had it reported and I have never seen it myself, so this generic "memory access" error is troubling me right now. If I can't sort it out, I might prepare a special build for you that will spit out some data I can interpret right before throwing that error, to give me some hints.

Are you sure that error appears as soon as someone types "!jb" and not later when someone selects an item when trying to play a song?

Edit: I connected to your server to try it out. The !jb command loaded the menu properly, and I told it to play a random song JUST as the map changed. So I wasn't able to gauge the issue properly. After the map changed, Jukebox wouldn't work anymore, though I could tell that it was catch the command because it wouldn't display "/jb" in chat. I know that doesn't tell me much, but maybe if I go back and try it again another time where I don't have such bad timing, I can have a look at how it is behaving on your system.

Plugins: Jukebox for Source

Last edited by SirLamer; 09-29-2009 at 05:04.