View Single Post
Xenoadria
Old 01-08-2017 , 21:38   Re: [ANY] Discord API (Send/Retrieve messages, list Guilds/Channels)
Reply With Quote #7

Seems great. Planning to get this work first thing tommorow, however I am having some concerns.
I'm having more than 1 server, 4 to be exact. Making a configuration, and putting the same configuration on all the servers would make all calladmin messages arrive at same channel on discord meaning I wouldnt be able to recognize from which server the report came ? Same thing goes for the announcements, if it's same configuration, writing an announcement on the discord would send the announcement on every server ?
Am I mistaking somewhere ?
So I'm asking, is it possible somehow to make this plugin to "search" for different named channels to send messages on discord (meaning I need to create only more channels on discord) or for the specific situation that I am having (4 servers and would like to have calladmin and announcements on all of them seperatly), I would need to make 4 bots with more differently named channels?

Maybe some of this is stupid, but I was just curiuos. Once again I love this and good job for the idea.

Suggestion for call admin (if its possible). When !calladmin in game is written. A menu pops up to select a player which you want to report, afterwards you pick a reason and then report comes on discord. It would help admins know for what exactly they are being called.

Best regards

Last edited by Xenoadria; 01-08-2017 at 21:40.