View Single Post
Recluse
Old 02-04-2022 , 21:27   [TF2] Destiny 2/1 Weapon functions
Reply With Quote #1

This relatively simple plugin adds some traits and full on functions for weapons from Destiny 1 and 2. All of them make use of tf2's default attributes.

Current Traits:

Crowd Control: Grants a 70% damage bonus for 5 seconds after a kill, uses the "never craftable" attribute.

Feeding Frenzy: Grants a 45% reload speed increase for 3 seconds after a kill, uses the "kill eater 3" attribute.

Outlaw: Grants a 60% reload speed increase for 3 seconds after a headshot kill, uses the "item in slot 1" attribute.

One Two Punch: Grants melee weapons a 200% damage bonus and 50% deploy speed increase after dealing damage with a primary, uses the "item in slot 8" attribute.

Current Full on Weapon Functions

Chaperone (Shotguns)
----------------

Uses "cannot delete" attribute for headshots.

Kills grant a 500% headshot damage increase, no crit damage falloff and a 50% deploy and stow speed increase, uses "is commodity" attribute

The Recluse (SMGs)
------------------
Kills with the weapon grant a 45% damage bonus for 5 seconds, uses "force center wrap" attribute.

Kills with other weapons grant Recluse a 115% damage bonus and a 60% deploy speed increase for 7 seconds, uses "loot list name" attribute.

Duality (Shotguns)
--------------------

On kill: makes the weapon shoot a high powered slug and gives it the ability to headshot, lasts for 10 seconds, uses "bot custom jump particle".

Breakneck (SMGs)
--------------------

Kills grant a 55% damage bonus and a 15% faster firing speed for 8 seconds, uses "obsolete ammo penalty".

Future Traits I want to add:

Firefly: victims explode on death, damaging nearby enemies.

Trench Barrel: Hitting an enemy with melee grants damage for a short time

Adaigo: Kills increase damage but decrease fire rate

Firing Line: standing near teammates grants increased headshot damage

Vorpal Weapon: Increased damage to those being healed

Surrounded: Increased damage when surrounded by enemies

Threat Detector: Increased weapon handling and reload speed when surrounded by enemies

Known issues:
None that I know of

This is my first ever plugin and I hope you all enjoy it, this will server as me getting better at coding as I am currently a noob. I've already tried to code firefly but I can't figure out tracerays for the life of me.

Added actual plugin, don't know how I forgot to do that. so... enjoy your coke.

Edit: I did not expect this to get as much traffic as it has, I'll 100% need to improve this though as the code is... rough and I have significantly improved my ability.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (CDestinyWeaponFunctions.sp - 128 views - 10.0 KB)
File Type: smx CDestinyWeaponFunctions.smx (10.5 KB, 126 views)

Last edited by Recluse; 06-18-2023 at 11:05. Reason: Fixed plugin description issues