View Single Post
clad
Old 10-30-2011 , 20:12   Re: [TF2] Monoculus Spawner
Reply With Quote #48

that is what i thought as well since it's based off the horsemann plugin, but that could not have been the issue.
i have the horsemann plugin on there also and he run with the nav that is on there.
The only other thing i could think of is maybe the nav has to be re-created from last years ?

Also i seen the post getting ppl to understand the command has to be run from in game and not used by rcon.
Since the eyeboss and horsemann are spawned where the admin is looking,
could you create a cvar to allow it to be used with rcon provided cord's are set with it ?

//would spawn 2 eyebosses at those locations in the map.
//admin would need to join the map and get locations prior to using in Rcon (aka- HLSW)
sm_eyeboss "123,456,789 321,654,987"

EDITED:

I just did some testing, it's not just a nav that it run on i guess.
i created a new nav, and then loaded eyeboss. he just sits there looking around and doing his animations, but no shooting.
I then looked over at the console and seen this.

L 10/30/2011 - 20:515: HALLOWEEN: eyeball_spawn (max_health 8000) (player_count 1) Can't compute incursion distances from the Red spawn room(s). Bots will perform poorly. This is caused by either a missing func_respawnroom, or missing info_player_teamspawn entities within the func_respawnroom. Can't compute incursion distances from the Blue spawn room(s). Bots will perform poorly. This is caused by either a missing func_respawnroom, or missing info_player_teamspawn entities within the func_respawnroom.

The map does not have func_respawnroom, so i tried on another version of the same map that does have func_respawnroom's. still the eyeboss will not shoot.

Last edited by clad; 10-30-2011 at 21:02.