View Single Post
Schmackbolzen
Old 08-17-2007 , 07:19   Re: Deagles Map Management 2.47
Reply With Quote #10

Hi!
Actually I have 2 problems when using this plugin. First affects only newer versions (I have tested 2.46 and 2.47): As soon as the map is changed I just get a bad server message in the console with a long trace (I can post this if needed). Im running newest hlds with newest stable amxx on a windows box (sadly i can't change to linux, not my server).
The second problem is, that setting the banlastmaps cvar to 0 seems not to work. My goal is, that 2 maps are always available for voting and the remaining slots get filled with nominated maps (if there are any). Now as soon as the second map is running, there will only be the option for extending the timelimit, which usually results in extending the map until no one is on the server anymore. "dmap_status" reports, that 0 last played maps will be banned from the vote, so at least the cvar should be set correctly.
Thanks for any help!

//Edit:

Maybe I should add, that the second problem occurs with 2.30b and 2.40. I did not test 2.46 and 2.47 but I did a diff between 2.40 and 2.47 and think that the difference is mainly the multiple language support and a new function to cancel votes. I might still be wrong, reading the code without comments and being not into the amxx language makes it a little hard to get an overview.

Last edited by Schmackbolzen; 08-17-2007 at 07:49. Reason: forgott smth. to mention