View Single Post
SpideyFusion
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-14-2012 , 05:42   Re: [TF2] tDetailWinPanel v0.0.2 (2012-06-10)
Reply With Quote #8

I installed this on my community's servers and left a feedback thread for the people on the forums and they seem to love it so far. The only issue that some people noticed is that it doesn't sort by the overall score, but instead by kills.

Here's the post from one of our members that noticed this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithos Riot
That is the point I am making, medics are a very important part of the game. While some people don't care about score, most people do. If people didn't want to play medic before, I assure you, even less will go medic if they will never show up on the MVP list.

I just played a quick round to show that it doesn't sort MVPs how it used to.

In the following screenshots you will see that the top three score gains were expl0sive! with 16, Mithos Riot with 12 and Hawk Eye with 11. You will see in the MVP list that I didn't show up at all since I got no kills because I was medicing. Gravity, who was also medic, gained more points that OMGWTFBBQ (8 points vs 7 Points), even though he wouldn't have shown up since he was 4th in points over all, he scored more than the MVP# 3.

Round Start:

Round End:

MVP for that Round:
Looking at the plugin's source code it looks like m_iScore doesn't return the proper value. Have you tried using this instead?

Code:
TF2_GetPlayerResourceData(client, TFResource_TotalScore);
Great work on this so far!

Last edited by SpideyFusion; 06-14-2012 at 08:35. Reason: Fixed images.