404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 07-12-2014 , 18:42   Re: [TF2] Boss Spawns [1.0.0]
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelipoika View Post
I thought that was quite obivious?
I can go into detail for you
That really has no bearing on anything. I mean, I was in a bit of an angry place back then but at least I'm man enough to admit it. In my books, a man is a guy who can take responsibility for his actions and say "hey, I did that and I admit it and it was wrong".

While that wasn't my mode of thinking back then and even up until recently when I apologized publicly to Facepunch, MaxOfS2D and Mecha the Slag, it's my mode of thinking now. I did some really dumb shit up until early this year when I decided it was time to make amends, put my past behind me and move on.

Of course, there are still ongoing issues between myself and a certain TF2 Wiki admin, but I won't go into that in detail here. I may one day sign back up on Tumblr and make a post about it because there were some fairly recent derogatory comments made towards me by that admin and though they were made in the wiki's IRC and hardly anyone saw them, I still feel it necessary to quote them and explain my feelings about them.

Anywho, I don't want to derail this thread anymore. Glad to see this is being kept up with and that someone else more skilled than I has taken over the plugin. Keep up the great work, R3d.

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 07-12-2014 at 18:42.