View Single Post
Oylsister
Old 02-19-2021 , 09:50   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 25-Jan-2021)
Reply With Quote #525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primestar View Post
Hi Oylsister!! thx for the answer. I could fix some problem.
But know I have 1 annoying problem on our server. So this is for everyone who knows this problem, Why does it spawn random zombie classes for some people when I kill them? We have 2 Zombie classes. 1 is Hellknight and is Default one. and the second is a VIP skin. But are open for everyone to test. So I asked everyone to choose the VIP class. And when I was zombie mother and begin to kill people like 3-4 players get right skins. And then the rest 2 players get the default skins. And we were testing with 6 players online. Is there a fix for this problem?? annyone on this forum who knows how to fixit?? and I wunder why sometimes we get this message

Second question is why does it write in chat "[ZR] The mother zombie infection cycle has been reset." Every time when exakt same person gets to be Zombie mother after other players has already been zombie mother??
the zr_classfix only make exception to the class that is using "flag" method. That mean even you specific a group for that class, the zr_classfix will count it anyway (because it has no flag) You can replace and add this part of the code on your zr_classfix.sp
PHP Code:
if (KvGotoFirstSubKey(kv))
{

ClearArray(array_classes);

decl String:name[64], String:enable[32], String:defaultclass[32];

zrClasses Items;

do
    {

KvGetString(kv"team_default"defaultclass32);

KvGetString(kv"enabled"enable32);
        if(
StrEqual(enable"yes") && StrEqual(defaultclass"yes") && KvGetNum(kv"team") == && KvGetNum(kv"flags") == 0// check if is a enabled zombie class and no admin class and it's default class

{

KvGetString(kv"name"namesizeof(name));

Items.Index ZR_GetClassByName(name);

Items.health KvGetNum(kv"health"5000);

KvGetString(kv"model_path"Items.model128);

PushArrayArray(array_classesItems); // save all info in the array

}

} while (
KvGotoNextKey(kv));
}
KvRewind(kv); 
And I believe that your Zombie:Reloaded is not the same one from FranC1sco. Since his ZR plugin doesn't has Mother zombie cycle.