View Single Post
ChillyWI
Old 08-31-2009 , 23:12   Re: [L4D] Frustian's Competitive L4D Plugin (0.2.1)
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillyWI View Post
@Frus... had some weird issues on Death Toll 1 with this. We had 2 pills and 2 health packs at the start, and 2 more health packs and pills in the map. This happened for both teams. Players were able to heal as the health kits were normal. However, upon reaching the safe room the scores were based on if the health packs remaining were actually pills. I didn't have the cevo healthpack cvars in there during the game, but just added them back in to try helping reduce the issue.

Other than that it seemed to work really well.
Confirmed the score problem on BH tonight. First team through had their score capped at 200 on stage 1, 296 on stage 2, and then 3-5 seemed normal. The other team's score worked fine. Not sure what the problem is.

Also, on the BH finale we entered the house to find 4 pills instead of kits. After a while I grabbed one, it went into my inventory as pills, and the rest changed into full kits. The other team had 4 kits there. Could this be a problem with the cevo kit conversion cvars or is it something else?

I also just installed the Ready Up plugin, so there's a chance that could be causing the score issue. Will test further when I have a chance.