Thread: Rainbow?
View Single Post
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 06-29-2015 , 07:12   Re: Rainbow?

The discussion derailed too much. Everyone has their own opinion, and people are free to make their own decisions, good or bad. I don't see a point in attacking someone, as ddhoward do, to insinuate that those who do not have the same beliefs as we are stuck in the past 50 years. I would say that the peoples which try to impose their convictions are stuck in the past. You can not support your opinions by attacking those who disagree. Ion Ratiu(a politician who candidate in Romania for the position of head of state) said "I will fight until my last drop of blood for you to have the right to do not agree with me".
My opinion is that alliedmodders is not the place to discuss or celebrate things unrelated to amxx scripting or hl1/source engine games. We have nothing against gay peoples, they have the freedom to do as they like, we are just saying that this is not the place to talk about it

Edit:
Quote:
Wow
I've always been neutral about gays, but now i am really surprised. I never thought that a gay would change so much my life and a lot of people lives (due to amxmodx that made a lot people start programming, allowed and still allows to create a lot of stuff that amxmod wouldn't allow probably, creating a lot of new gameplays)

Now i can die having a positive thought about gays
Lol, they are humans too.

Last edited by HamletEagle; 06-29-2015 at 07:51.