View Single Post
quasemago
Old 09-07-2020 , 18:14   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitlesspluto View Post
I added and got this
L 09/07/2020 - 14:110: [csgo_weaponstickers.smx] (WeaponStickers) Connection to database failed: [2003]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
It shouldn't be so hard for you to read your own message, obviously you don't have a mysql database set up. Look for help on this on the sourcemod wiki or elsewhere, I only support the plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
ok thx b/c i was changing stickers while staying still so didn't notice anything unusual
does it only effect the player that is changing stickers or does it affect everyone on the server?

ok thx i'm going to leave sm_weaponstickers_overrideview to 0 since i'm also using kgns ws plugin
Is client side, this freeze is just on your screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitlesspluto View Post
I have a problem, i cant use the all slot function, i just can apply all of the slot manually.
I don't have this problem on my servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alexandru View Post
Are you able to make SQLite support? would be amazing
Not for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erykmarx View Post
Nao achei o plugin, e estou tentando compilar, mas da o seguinte erro
alguem pode me ajudar
Baixe o release do github, já contem o plugin compilado e por favor mantenha a conversa em inglês.
[EN]: Download the github release, it already contains the compiled plugin and please keep the conversation in english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownReaper View Post
First of thank you for sharing it, this is an awesome plugin. I've managed to compile and make it load in my server but I'm having two issues.

The stickers do apply on the guns but as soon as you disconnect from the server they reset and you have to re apply again.
Second problem is the stickers don't load after selecting a particular sticker. You have to buy a new gun to see the stickers.

My current cfg :

sm_weaponstickers_flag ""
sm_weaponstickers_overrideview "1"
sm_weaponstickers_reusetime "5"
sm_weaponstickers_updateviewmodel - "1"

And Yes I did update the database exactly.

Edit: Yes I do use kgns Weapon & Knives + Gloves (If that helps)
1 - I don't have this problem on my servers.
2 - This should not happen with the "sm_weaponstickers_updateviewmodel" cvar enabled, anyway disable the "sm_weaponstickers_overrideview" cvar.

If you liked my work, consider making a donation via PayPal.