View Single Post
fenrox
Old 09-30-2019 , 17:11   Re: Are we allowed to give players hats and knives/weapons now? Or talk about it?
Reply With Quote #3

I would like to hear from the administration at alliedmods. Or maybe someone here has gotten a response from Valve?

I think we should be allowed to share and discuss these plugins on this forum due to all these reasons.
  • Valve is not punishing servers that do this for at least the last 3 years both on CS:GO and TF2.
  • Valve does not respond to questions about these servers and whether it is allowed or not. I have personally contacted them and other have told me they have as well. No one has gotten a single reply.
  • It was never explicitly banned in TF2 except for in Quickplay in the "Policy of Truth". Quickplay does not exist anymore.
  • I do not believe server given items would make people stop buying them because people would still like to use these items on other servers.
  • This would have legitimate benefits for custom game modes. People running around with invisible weapons has been a great nuisance for gamemodes like randomizer and freak fortress.