Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 09-22-2013 , 15:15   [INC] PayPal
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_bull2oo6 View Post
wow, that`s awesome :O
great job! it seems that http2 is really 'powerfull'
The power is all AMXX. HTTP2 just makes it easier to create these kind of functions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rirre View Post
I don't think this is related to this plugin, but I can't make dots in the "Email" field at the step when you have to login to donate for the item.
But all other symbols is working.
, and - works fine which is the keys beside of the dot key on the keyboard, so what the hell do not dot key work?
I don't know why the dot doesn't work. You also cannot do _ because that will paste (normally ctrl+v). It seems to be since an update of the client from May. It may be localized to some keyboard layouts. I have not yet found any solution or workaround.

You can still paste strings from console or even copy the URL to make the transaction from your browser as long as you are online at the server during the transaction.

It's not hard to add a buffer system aswell. Writing the SteamID to a file along with the arguments so when the person joins he will be given whatever was bought. But that kind of defeats the purpose of the payment being done withtin the MOTD.

Last edited by Black Rose; 09-25-2013 at 13:56.